No need for guessing
Othena’s dashboard lets public health agencies visualize and prioritize which communities are most in need of intervention.
Plan actions around CDC predictions and thresholds.
Compare metrics from two reigons in one graph.
See what resources the area needs to curb the outbreak.
Understand an area’s COVID situation by region.
Entry testing reduced the outbreak probability by 26%, and ongoing testing once or twice weekly reduced the outbreak probability by 49% or 67% respectively.
We are not out of the woods yet
Daily cases are rising in more than half the countries in the European Union while anxiety, misinformation, and COVID fatigue are rampant in the US. This puts important public health infrastructures at risk, hurting our chances of returning to normal. As COVID becomes endemic, it’s imperative that public health agencies have the tools to keep outbreaks under control and protect their communities.
Anxiety is high among vulnerable communities, keeping families from getting their loved ones the care they need.
Confusing messages from unreliable news sources breed complacency and mistrust among the general public.
Without proper investment and vigilance, public health officials and providers may be caught unprepared for surges.
Reducing community outbreaks up to 67%
Proactive Pool Testing
Frequent testing can reduce community outbreaks up to 67%. We manage pool testing and predictive analysis in one easy-to-use platform.
- Once a week testing for residents in long term care facilities and daily testing for staff
- Testing events for employers and schools with students in underserved communities
- All costs are covered by deductible-free insurance or federal government
Source: Preventing COVID-19 outbreaks through surveillance testing in healthcare facilities: a modelling study. Litwin, T., Timmer, J., Berger, M. et al. Preventing COVID-19 outbreaks through surveillance testing in healthcare facilities: a modelling study. BMC Infect Dis 22, 105 (2022).
Our digital system captures positive test results to track cases in a given area and plan for outbreaks.
- Our graphs help public health agencies plan around the CDC’s guidelines and thresholds.
- The Location Selector feature lets you compare statistics and metrics from two different regions.
- Get detailed, up-to-date information on the resources required to plan for community needs.
Agencies will partner with community groups to distribute resources and encourage community vigilance for COVID surges.
- Determine what resources an area is lacking based on our metrics and connect providers to the tools they need to give the best care possible.
- Easily set up testing and vaccination events in confined communities including senior living facilities, schools, prisons, and more.
- Give community members convenient treatment options with homebound and request a ride services.